Tuesday, April 21, 2009

peanut butter, banana, strawberry...surprise!


Yesterday afternoon Grace was napping when Grant got home from school as she usually does. I was in my room doing something and heard the kitchen cabinets, fridge, and pantry open and close and as usual give a loud SHHHH! Baby is sleeping! A few minutes later Grant asked for me and when I walked into the kitchen he yelled, Surprise! And offered me a little snack. I thought he was quite creative and he was proud of his new recipe.

Have I mentioned how much I love this boy?

7 comments:

danakat said...

How sweet is that?!
How did he get the strawberries to stay put? And those are beautiful strawberries, by the way. Makes me long for some melted chocolate.

Becki said...

I love that he thought of making it for you! He sure is growing up isn't he? We're back in town now if you guys want to get together!

emily a. said...

Very artistically presented too.

Mama Nirvana said...

So, did you eat it? Looks absolutely beautiful AND delicious.

Amy

hope said...

Yumm!

Wendyrful said...

That is soooo cute! what a wonderful son you have!

Lisa C said...

Wow, talk about presentation, that looks so great! He must get his creativity from you. :)