Monday, March 09, 2009

Wow! And the Winner...

Wow! Thank you all for commenting and entering my little drawing, I was overwhelmed with how many comments there were and your support of blogging and my photography! Equally fun was to read what color scheme ideas everyone has-if my family were getting their picture taken this season I don't know what we'd do...Noelle I wanted to run out and buy an Anthropology dress after your idea, all the white and pastels made me think Easter, Spring and linen (I love linen) . The classic simple colors made me want to go out to the fields of Madison and take pictures and Elissa, your ideas of bright colored hats or a pop of color made me want to find a fine knitter and have some whipped up for our family right away...and lime green, surprised at how many people said that, I love green. You all had great ideas!

I think I just may be doing another session giveaway in the future!

Now, on to the important announcement. I used random.org and the winner is:

Jodi!

Who wrote: Love your photography and would love a photo shoot of our family (just added a recent addition 5 weeks ago!)
Color scheme...maybe yellow, brown and white.
Keeping my fingers crossed :)


Congratulations! Email me to discuss possible dates!

6 comments:

danakat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mama Nirvana said...

Congratulations, Jodi!

I loved reading all of the ideas too. It really made me think about styling a photo -- something for which I have no talent.

Amy

danakat said...

Congrats to Jodi! How exciting for her and her family!
Boo for me, but I never win so I wasn't really disappointed. :)

Kim, you are so generous with your talents. I'm excited for the next time you "capture" my family's moments.

Ryan and Lori said...

Congrats Jodi! What a fun giveaway Kim. I'm excited that you had that many 'comments' and ideas shared too!

Jodi said...

OH WOW!! I can't believe I won! Thank you...thank you...thank you!! Can't wait to see my family through your beautiful lens. You have such an amazing talent!

Alli said...

Awww, man! Maybe you should run another contest on say your 1018th post???