Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Birthday Girl



How old are you Gracie?

I've written this post in my head many times, but maybe pictures say it best for me. Our baby girl is one year old today! This year has gone by too fast. We feel so blessed having Gracie part of our family. Many of you know the difficulties of her getting here. I wouldn't call it a miracle, but like her name; by the grace of a loving Heavenly Father. She's precious to us and we love her so, so much! Happy Birthday Grace Ann!

Grant: Grace, a loving cutie who is very adorable. She likes me playing baseball and playing with her. She is one of the cutest, cuddly, munchkins on earth. She's a little peanut!

Dad: She's my Sweetie Petity, my Baby Doll, and one action-packed, Little Bit. Gracious Goodness, we love her! I look forward to her hand waving hi's and good-byes every time I leave and come back to the house.

Mom: Gracie is a happy on the go baby. I love her smiles, laughs and noises she makes. Her cuddles are worth every moment and when I hold her- all is right.

Nana: I like Gracie's big blue eyes, her happy disposition and the way she likes to toddle independently about.


Let the party begin!

[onsie and hair clip made by Alisha-petitskirt made by Cindy-b-day hat purchased from Honeybunch]

21 comments:

emily a. said...

Gracie goodness in that fluffy skirt. Love the outfit- especially the hat. Happy Birthday!

Lisha said...

My heart is full just reading the post, I can't imagine how you feel!!! What an exciting day, Happy Birthday Gracie!

Becki said...

Yay, that is so wonderful! Happy birthday Grace!

Meta said...

happy birthday Grace! You are just too adorable. And you Mom has such an eye for really cute things! Hope you have a wonderful day.

hope said...

Gracie is sweet girl! I love her brite eyes and sweet smile.

danakat said...

Happy Happy Birthday, Gracie! You are an adorably beautiful bright-eyed ball of cuteness. You make me smile every single time I see you. You make a perfect one-year-old.

Mama Nirvana said...

A year goes by so fast, and it is wonderful to see all of her pictures. I can vividly remember waiting for your phone call (very anxiously) one year ago today. Gracie, you were loved before you were born, and loved even more now. Happy Birthday!

Amy

Dawn, said...

Those beautiful blue eyes just amaze me! That cupcake ensemble just makes me smile.

Beth said...

She is such a doll, Happy Birthday Gracie!

co•lin fam•i•ly said...

Happy Birthday Miss Grace! Wow, time just continues to go way too fast! I love the colors you picked out...you always have the best eye!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Grace! Wow, that year has flown by! That's so fun. Very cute birthday outfit!

Anonymous said...

The year has gone by quickly! Happy B-day Grace! I LOVE your b-day ensemble! What a cutie you are and so sweet.

Kim said...

Wow I can't believe it has already been a year. Happy Birthday Grace.

Quincy Sorensen said...

Happy, happy birthday, Gracie dear!
Happy days will come to you all year!
If I had but one wish it would be,
A happy, happy birthday to you from me! We love you! xoxoxoxo

Cami said...

One year, wow. Happy Birthday Grace!

Angie said...

She was sure worth the wait dont you think? She is so sweet and that cupcake outfit is too cute! tell your mom hi for me:) Happy Birthday Gracie!

Wendyrful said...

That is the cutest Birthday suit I've seen - other than the ORIGINAL birthday suits on babies!!! ;-)

Happy Birthday! You are a very special birthday girl! Can't believe it's been a whole year!!!

Jenny Casey said...

Happy Birthday, Grace! We have so enjoyed watching you grow up over the past year. You are such a sweetie!

Lisa C said...

Happy birthday Gracie! I figured her b-day was coming up...I remember her being born in March. Darling hat!

Lori said...

Such a cute outfit! Sure is fun watching her grow up. Happy Birthday Gracie!

Andrea said...

Happy birthday, Gracie! What a fabulous day to celebrate!! Adorable cake, outfit, & photos!