Friday, February 20, 2009

Thank You - some black & whites

I've been updating my website and have had some time to peruse some of the pictures I've taken this past year for others. I am so appreciative of those who have let me capture their families. Little did I know where my photography would go, nor did I expect the joy I find in taking pictures, the editing process and sharing of the moments frozen in time. Thank you to those who have been a part of this journey.

I usually am drawn more towards color portraits, but I thought I would share some b&ws I came across from various sessions.









5 comments:

Mike and Carrie said...

Gorgeous! Of course you have all your beautiful friends to thank for having such pretty babies. It makes your job so easy. =0)

Seriously, thanks for sharing your talent online. You inspire me. Love the one of Davis!

Beth said...

I love all of these! Thank you for taking pictures of our kids!

danakat said...

I am getting a serious case of picture-fever!

Sandy said...

All of the pictures are absolutely beautiful.. #5 could be a model! Very good job!

Rachel said...

WOW.
That baby shot with the eyes?
Woah.