Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pay it forward...

I usually don't do these type of things....but thought this sounded fun.

This is how it works..... The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. As you can imagine it will most likely revolve around photography! When and what will be a surprise. BUT, in order for you to leave a comment on my blog, you have to post this on your blog first. (That means that sometime during this year you will send a gift to 3 people as well.) Get it? So, the first 3 people to comment on this post will be the lucky ones!

8 comments:

Lisha said...

Woohoo!!! I'm number 1!!!

Wendyrful said...

Oh my goodness! Well, I guess I might just have to get crafting!

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! I am so in!

danakat said...

Isn't that just perfect that I'm #4? I told you I never win...even at something like this. Boo.
:)

Diana said...

Well doesn't this just discriminate against your West Coast friends :) haha!

Mama Nirvana said...

So glad I'm not in your top three! I don't trust myself to finish -- although you know I love all of your crafts.

Amy

Angie said...

I looked to late oh well maybe you will have another one?:)

Beth said...

Shoot, I was too late, but if you decide to double up like some of us, I'm making some darn cute wipes cases and I'd love a picture gift... :)