Monday, February 09, 2009

On The Go

No more sitting around...that's too dull.

Annnnnd....she's off!


A little incentive to stand up and walk towards me...

Got it! This used to be my wallet, until it became one of Gracie's favorite things to chew on! Mark upgraded my wallet for me and this one now never leaves the diaper bag.

Even had Mark try and release her on my count...she was too quick!

(I've been getting some feedback on my lens posts, so these were taken with my 17-55 f/2.8 lens for those of you who are interested in that sort of thing).

7 comments:

Karen said...

Now that is just plain cute! Too cute!

Quincy Sorensen said...

Doesn't come any cuter . . . .

Diana said...

Um...how can she be wearing such a spring outfit in the middle of winter. We're supposed to get SNOW here tomorrow. Boo.

danakat said...

Gosh, that's a cutie-pie outfit! Takes me back to my girls' toddler days. (sigh)

emily a. said...

I'm feeling really envious of that cute warm outfit. So cute.

Cari said...

This is my absolute FAVORITE phase. I love the exploration and pride and downright surprise. Adorable!

Lisha said...

I can't believe she is already walking... too cute!