Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Just Stuff

With Grant back in school, holiday pictures over, New Year beginning, I have hopes of getting caught up on a few things. Wish me luck!

I never really wrote about our Christmas together, it was lovely. It was nice and quiet and warm with just our little family. I really didn't take too many pictures, as I was just enjoying the moments. Grant was thrilled; he has been playing with Playmobile stuff non stop and putting together Legos. Grace just enjoyed fiddling with packages, anything that can get to her mouth. She's been sporting some new clothes and pushing around her stroller. Santa as always was overly generous to me. A new camera and Kate Spade..enough said.


The rain is back and I sure do enjoy listening to the plinking in the gutters....to me that's comfort. Now I just need a good book, any suggestions?

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you all had a good Christmas! Looks like it was nice and peaceful.

There is one book I can suggest that I love...The Scarlett Pimpernel by Baroness Orczy. I have it if you are interested.

Mama Nirvana said...

Christmas sounds fun at your house. Enjoy your new camera and bag. I suggested a book by answering your comment to my post. I should have emailed. Good luck finding a book you enjoy.

Amy

danakat said...

Warm and snuggly Christmases are the best...glad yours was wonderful!
I hope I see you tomorrow...I want details on Kate Spade. Nice.

You're welcome to look through my bookshelf, but Quincy is going to be your best go-to girl for books. She is a library!

Karen said...

I'm enjoying the rain too. It has put a little damper on my ability to take pictures. I guess I'll wait for another day. For book ideas I'm with Dana on Quincy. Then may I suggest a classic. I'm starting War and Peace. Dane assures me once I am past the names it's great. We'll see. It's pretty long. Enjoy your day.

Anonymous said...

Ida B by Katherine Hannigan. You'll finish it in a day.

Diana said...

I really liked the Life of Pi and of course my favorite is A Little Princess (and I know you don't even have to get that one from the library--it's in Grace's room).

Mark said...

I'd suggest "Kim's To-Do List", its not very long, but it will make you feel good when you get to the end.