Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The P Family

Some of my favorite people to photograph!









Just wanted to share something about this beauty below. She is Grant's little friend, they are in primary together at church. More than not, each Sunday they exchange notes; hers neatly written with a nice picture and his scribbles and a letter representing her name, "B". A few weeks ago I noticed something stuffed in his jacket. I asked what it was and he said, "You know Mom (then in a whisper)...it's for B, beautiful B."




9 comments:

Jessica M said...

Love the shots by the white door!! Tell Natalie to come over and dress my kids, how cute!!

Mama Nirvana said...

Grant is so cute...

I was thinking the same thing -- how do people match but not match and make everything coordinate. I don't think I could come up with something.

Amy

PS: And the pictures are so beautiful -- how will they ever choose?

danakat said...

Some of my favorite people too! :)
Gosh! Could those polka dot galoshes and umbrella be much cuter?!

Great job...as usual. :)

Jen said...

Beautiful people...inside AND out! I, too, love the pics by the white door. Great work!

Beth said...

What beautiful kids!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful people and beautiful pics!

Quincy Sorensen said...

The best family . . . makes me miss everyone. These are such good pictures. I bet you had a great time photographing these friends.

Lisha said...

I wish my kiddos photographed so beautifully. These photos are amazing! And, where in the world does Nat come up with these great outfits?

Lisa C said...

I wish I had your creativity when it comes to photographing families. You do such an amazing job and I'm totally jealous!