Tuesday, December 02, 2008

The Lanson B Family

This is my brother Lans and his family. I have one of the sweetest brothers in the world, Amy you are one lucky girl! Every time we visit he works his tail off making us comfy; this time it was crapes with strawberries in the morning, making sure my laundry was done and vacuuming up for Grace and taking us to the airport.

Loving the blazers; as to get Gage in the mood for pictures he was pretending to be Bruce Wayne-I think he did quite well. What a cute family if I do say so myself.










My fave:



13 comments:

Jen said...

LOVE those outfits!

danakat said...

The turtle neck with the blazer on one and the hair on the other...! How did you stand to be surrounded by such unbelievable cuteness?
Gorgeous eyes must be a dominant trait in your family. Amazing!

And that last picture is a tear jerker. I want one (I whine). :)

Diana said...

and I get to spend Christmas with them and you don't. Ha!

emily a. said...

These are adorable- those boys too! I love their outfits.

TamBaum said...

Very, very cute! I want a family picture by kgphotography!

Swasey Times said...

Wonderful photos! I love looking at your blog. You're so talented. I wish I had some cool places like that around my house to take pictures.
Melissa
(Cam Clark's cousin)

Anonymous said...

I lOVE these pics!! They are all so adorable!!

Leah said...

Um, the serious face picture. GET OUT!!! Can't handle it. Last one is also a fav.

Jessica M said...

Glad y'all had a great time! Sorry about Grace's ear infections, always happens when you're far away from the doctor.
Pictures look great. You're the best.

jenny.hawkes said...

Love these pictures! What a darling family (must be in the genes!) =) Glad you had a nice time in Idaho.

Quincy Sorensen said...

It's fun to "meet" your brother and your family. :) A very cute family (they're related to you . . . not surprised!)

Cami said...

Those are seriously great pictures!

Amy said...

I've been dying to look but was up to my eyeballs in figuring out a Christmas Card! Love'em, still can't decide which pics to choose. It's fun to read the comments. Makes me feel like my family is famous! How fun! Thank you, thank you, thank you.