Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Did You Miss Her?


The camera sure did! I can't believe it's been two weeks since I have photographed Gracie. She has been sick and not feeling well, but thankfully is finally on the mend. A lot has happened in two weeks. Grace turned eight months old, weighing in at 17.5 pounds! She is a mover, zipping around not sitting still for more than a minute! She is cruising around, pulling up on everything and everyone. She is happy as can be (when not sick) and very curious about just about anything...that can go in her mouth!!! Today she coughed up a leaf, now where did that come from! She has four teeth now too! We call her a little animal as she'll crawl right up to the coffee table, chairs and start gnawing away! She definitely knows her mommy and daddy and doesn't really like them to leave, but big brother does an excellent job soothing her. She flails her arms and kicks her legs like a maniac when she's happy and laughs when her dad throws her in the air. And did I mention she LOVES to put anything and everything in her mouth? Eight pictures for eight months...

Lens cap also works well as chew toy.

Mom, I've got this standing this down pretty well!

Look, one hand!

Do you just want to squeeze her!? I pretty much do...all day long.



I took off her hat and thought it was funny; what little hair she does have was sticking up! Now, if she would only sit still so I could capture it...

11 comments:

Mama Nirvana said...

I just love that girl. The hair picture is my absolute favorite. She'll be taking off on her own two feet pretty soon.

Amy

Angie said...

She is so sweet I want to just hug and kiss her! What a lucky girl you are to have such cute kids!

Stefanie H said...

She is so so beautiful!

emily a. said...

I love that hat.

Jessica M said...

Sweet sweet. The last picture is definitely my favorite!

hope said...

Ilove that hat!! How adorable. And the hair at the end is so precious!! I love fuzzy baby hair!!

Kimm said...

She is an absolute doll!! I can't believe she is already 8 months!!

danakat said...

Knitted polka dots on that hat?! ...too cute to properly elaborate!

Lisa said...

She is absolutely ADORABLE!!

Jen said...

Totally magazine-worthy!

Ryan and Lori said...

I love the hat! The photo of her against the blue background sure shows off her beautiful eyes! What a cutie!