Friday, July 24, 2009

This & That...we went to Chattanooga

Chattanooga
Mark was gone on business and Young Men stuff this week, so I decided to take the kids up to Chattanooga to visit Jen and kids. It was fun, I lounged around at Jen's house while her kids entertained mine! We did also venture out one day...
Tennessee Aquarium










Fountains at Coolidge Park:



Watch out, there is some serious playing at the creek going on here.





Birthday Boy
Mark's birthday is today...Happy Birthday! He was also in Chattanooga, rafting a river. We'll celebrate tomorrow.

These Two...I love them
What are they going to do without each other when school starts? What's mom going to do?

Grace fell flat on her nose and it's all scraped and bruised. She's turning 16 months tomorrow and climbs on everything. Grant has been enjoying the summer and some play dates. We toured through his new school and it's pretty nice! He's excited to find out who his teacher is and start first grade. As mentioned before and seen in above pic, he likes his shirts buttoned all the way up! Here is a latest fave of him lately:

And a latest fave of her:


Family Vacation
I'm so excited! My sister Jessi is coming to town and we're going to FL to go to Disney! We are all looking forward to this vacation!

Addresses
For those of you out of state: If you did not recieve my email about loosing all my contact's addresses...please email me yours. That is, if you've received our family holiday card in the past and would like to continue to (or haven't been on the list in the past, but would like to)!

10 comments:

Jen said...

Wow! You got those pics up fast! Thanks for coming....we all had fun as usual.

Anonymous said...

Your aquarium pictures all turned out really well! Looks like y'all had fun!

Jessica M said...

Hey! You've been busy too. I'm glad you had a great visit with Jennifer. Your jellyfish picture was perfectly eerie!! Love it! And where was I while the giveaway was in play? Rats. Your flower stills are lovely. AND I'm so excited for your disney trip! It's the BEST family vacation spot.

Diana said...

Wish I could come to play at Disney too!! I guess I'll just have to wait 3 weeks to see you :)

Cami said...

I LOVE the aquarium pictures. So cool.

Natalie said...

Such fun pictures of all the kids playing together. Your aquarium pictures turned out great! Glad you were able to go for a visit!

hope said...

I love the Aquarium at Chatanooga. So much fun!!!
I can't believe how much Grant has grown this year. And Gracie!

Disney World is so much fun. My first time was last year. This year we went to Animal Kingdom. I love it! You all will have such a blast!!

Happy Anniversary!!

Mama Nirvana said...

What a nice aquarium TN has. So glad you have a friend close to visit when you need an escape.

Amy

Ditto Family said...

Have you seen "Seven Pounds?" Your jelly fish picture made me think of it. What a great trip to TN! Glad you got a little RELAXATION time and that the kids were fully entertained. Can't wait for your Disneyworld pics!

Ryan and Lori said...

What a lot of fun! The butterfly house and aquarium were among our favorite spots when we were up there too. Happy you had that time to enjoy and hope you're having a great trip now!