Tuesday, July 07, 2009

The Palmer Family

I feel like I have been postponing this post, as it would miraculously postpone our friends moving... and maybe perhaps it would postpone saying goodbye. The Palmers are moving away and we are going to miss them...dearly. I have thoroughly enjoyed photographing them for the past two years and as I made my way through these pictures I couldn't help but become a little overwhelmed for the love I feel for these little faces. Just beautiful people.



















What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.

Thank you Palmers, we will miss you!

10 comments:

danakat said...

Beautiful pictures...beautiful sentiments...beautiful family. I love the laughs from the 2 little B's. And the close-up of Nat literally brought tears. Thanks, Kim. You captured them perfectly.

Jen said...

What beautiful people. Nat, you are gorgeous!!!! and we will miss you more than words can say.....

Becki said...

I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful set of kids, honestly they are just the cutest family. I didn't get to know her before I moved, but I can tell you guys love them! Sounds like they are moving far then? I'm sorry!

Quincy Sorensen said...

Gosh, I felt so many feelings looking at these pictures of these dear, beautiful people. I love each and every one, but two stand out: the one of Nat (isn't she gorgeous?) and the one of the four kids with Blair having a little, sneaky look on her adorable face. Such beautiful children (and parents). Such kind, delightful, special people. Aren't we a lucky group here that our paths got to cross with theirs?

Lisha said...

I love Blaire's side ponytail... I'm so glad you got to capture them one more time before their leaving, you did such a great job.

emily a. said...

I'm going to miss the pictures of that beautiful family. Gorgeous eyes and I always love the outfits. They go great together but not too matchy.

Karen said...

Just perfect in every way.

Kim Mayfield said...

Just looking at these beautiful pictures of such wonderful people brought tears to my eyes. They will be greatly missed.

Ditto Family said...

WHAT!!! That is sad! The kids have all been such great models. I agree with Emi about their great outfits. I'm sad for you that they are leaving. We've had too much of that going on this past year in my town too. Now you'll have more places to go visit.

Ryan and Lori said...

They really are a beautiful family and it has been fun to see your photographs of them over the last two years too!