Sunday, May 03, 2009

Sunday

Look who lost a top tooth yesterday!


Gracie trying to give off tropical, sunshine vibes. It has been POURING RAIN here for the past week!

Gracie blows:


----
Swine Flu update: Now school closed until May 14th! TWO more weeks! That's a long time to avoid groups of children and with the rain...not being able to go outside! I guess prepare yourself for daily doses of my children! I am hoping that two weeks is not the case and when the re-evaluate next Saturday kids can go back to school. Grant loves school and I would hate to have the year end without all the fun things his class is planning to do. We are scheduled to leave for Oregon the day after school's out...

11 comments:

danakat said...

Gappy smiles...nothing like 'em!
Love Gracie's big ol' flower. :)

For real. What to do for our mandatory rest period?!

emily a. said...

Sending you many non-flu wishes.

hope said...

I love tooth fairy visits! Little gaps in the smile are the best!

As for the kids, I am picking up some homeschool supplies tomorrow to keep them from getting too bored. Why is it raining while our kids are trapped here??

Mama Nirvana said...

Oooooh, his whole look is going to change now! He looks so proud! I hope two more weeks is enough and then everyone can go back to close things up and have some proper closure.

Amy

Quincy Sorensen said...

Oh, I love that top picture! Gracie, keep sending those vibes!

Lori said...

He sure looks happy about that tooth fairy visit! Such cute blows from Gracie!

Ditto Family said...

Does the tooth fairy still visit swine flu country?

Hello summer, I guess, minus the warm sun. What a crazy turn of events.

Clean air and prayers being sent your way!

Becki said...

yay, look at that tooth! How fun. Logans school started again today. I'm sorry you have to stay home so long!

Karen said...

Avoiding kids and the rain is not making this very easy, is it? Take care and I am looking forward to more pictures!

Wendyrful said...

I LOVE TOOTHLESS SMILES!!!!!!

yay Grant!!!

Bring on the tropical sunshine Gracie!!!

My kids have actaully ogne out and jumped on the trampoline a couple of times in the rain! ugh!!!

Debbie said...

I was just wondering how you son feels about all of the constant pictures. He seems to enjoy them :-)