Saturday, March 28, 2009

This & That

Grant started baseball, he's enjoying it more than basketball:





Grant also got his Spring pictures, remember his fall photo? Enough said. We did go ahead and purchase his class picture for keepsake.


I've been enjoying my parents company-they will be leaving all too soon. We went to Cathedral Caverns the other day and to my surprise was much more interesting than I thought it would be.




Gracie & Nana:


Grace is always on the go. I can barely take her picture anymore; she moves too fast! She does not like to sit still, in fact, I think she is prctically running!



Our backyard is one big mess-literally. I can't wait for things to finally get done...a work in progress, hopefully I can share pictures soon.

5 comments:

Mama Nirvana said...

What do you mean? That school picture is ADORABLE!

Amy

Cami said...

We always get the class pictures for memories.

Becki said...

This made me have that homesick feeling cause we didn't sign Logan up for baseball this year. I'm not sure it was a good choice. I hope Grant likes it though!

Beth said...

Nothing is more fun that baseball games! Something about the bleachers, hot dogs, warm air, and green grass is like a drug to me.

It looks like Gracie is skipping in one of the pictures, I love it.

Ryan and Lori said...

Love all the action shots of the fun you're having together.