Monday, March 16, 2009

Grant's Haircut - letting Mom play around

I have natural curl in my hair. I always thought, hoped and envisioned my children would also. Mine wasn't so curly until high school, so maybe theirs will come later. Grant's hair was long over due for a haircut, but I always like to think I see a hint of wave in it as it gets a little longer. As for Grace, I just hope she gets some hair!

New Do. Well, not so new, always the same, number two on the sides, blended in on the top. We like the clean cut look in our household. I've tried before to do a little spike or something with his hair, but he will have nothing to do with that. Dapper Dan is what he likes, hair slicked straight forward. He'll even get out of the shower and squirt more water on his hair so it's nice and slick!

But this afternoon was different. He decided to get a little wild and let me try something different.





I just love this face...and some pretty crazy hair! Thanks for indulging Mom, Grant!

Immediately after these pictures were taken, he ran into the bathroom and smoothed down his hair again.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute new do! At least he tried something new for a little while! :) He's cute either way!

Quincy Sorensen said...

LOVE it!

Kim said...

Sounds like Ethan's hair, even if I try to do something cute like a little spike in the front it never stays for long. He looks cute witht he new do, but dapper dan is cute too.

Ditto Family said...

Isn't it funny how some kids at such a young age already have an opinion??!!

What a handsome kid!

danakat said...

I really really love that do! I want Car's hair to do that so bad but his hair is more like a mushroom cloud...so not so much.
And I love how you can see Gracie's profile in Grant's. :)

co•lin fam•i•ly said...

Uh, the first picture he just GREW up too fast....

I'm jealous. I have NO idea what to do with Tanner's hair. So it's just a basic cut.

I laughed at the comment about Gracie's hair just growing.

Mama Nirvana said...

Funny, John let me do something similar to his hair for church on Sunday. He's just starting to get particular.

Grant looks so old in these pictures -- I love his hair, especially the color. It reminds me of yours.

Amy

emily a. said...

I like it and love the daper dan reference.

Lisha said...

I love me a clean-cut boy with a fauxhawk... what a hndsme boy!

Sarah said...

Gavin and I try so hard to get his hair to look like that but his hair has a mind of its own but, Grant sure looks cool!!