Sunday, January 04, 2009

Sunday


Grace has been doing this funny thing with her tongue, finally caught it. Also, I have forgotten to mention her drooling is no longer! I haven't put a bib on her in several weeks! She is always on the go and there is always something in her mouth!



I think my Sunday pictures will be a challenge from here on out- as we started 9 a.m. church this morning! Grace was ready while Grant was still sleeping.

Grant got a hair cut this weekend. He starts back to school on Tuesday. He's enjoyed the library, museums and a fun New Years in Chattanooga playing the Wii with friends!


9 comments:

Lisa said...

Kim, your kids are absolutely cute as can be!! Love all the photos of them and everyone else!!

Ditto Family said...

I love Gracie's tooth and a half in that third shot. Why don't I live closer so I can come raid her closet.

I'm hearing ya on getting ready and pretty for church at 9 am. We were successful today but I'm sure it will be a challenge. I'm thinking of putting the kids to bed in their Sunday clothes : )

Cami said...

I love her toothy grin. We also have 9am church.

Diana said...

I love her dress!!

Quincy Sorensen said...

I loved watching Grace in RS today! :)

Beth said...

They moved our church to gasp...8:30. Miserable!

Karen said...

So cute with the tongue. 9 is going to be the end of me. Good luck taking pictures each week.

Becki said...

You can tell Gracie is dressed in your style! She's adorable and I love her teeth!

Rachel said...

Killin' me with that outfit...those gold buttons? Can you have any more fun with her?