Thursday, January 22, 2009

The P Family in 10 Degrees

I haven't mentioned how when we got to Cleveland it was -5 degrees! It was freezing!! But we had to at least attempt some pictures outside, right? We went to downtown Cleveland, pulled up into some allies, left the car running with the heat on and Grace in it, jumped out (braving the cold, snow and wind) for not even two minutes and snapped away!! We only did this about three times before we couldn't feel our hands, but got some fun shots!




It was much warmer inside!!



This girl doesn't miss a beat!





"It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them."- Ralph Waldo Emerson

I know I can always be myself with Meta, thanks for letting me be a part of your family for a few days!!

11 comments:

Mama Nirvana said...

Okay, you know the last one is my favorite -- a total Meta face. Love, love, love it!

And you guys are so brave to venture out. I can't imagine the cold!

Amy

Meta said...

you just can't imagine how cold it is until you feel it! The outside garage door/brick was so cool looking.

kim, I can always be myself with you too! you've known me so long and would know if i was foolin' anyone! thanks for being true to your heart.

Heidi said...

I love these pictures. Meta I love to see you as a mom. I can't believe how much Catherine has changed. They're all darling.

Cami said...

Excellent photos! Love see the whole family together.

emily a. said...

I've never hear that quote, but it's so true. Really cute pictures. I love those buildings you found. Meta chose such cute outfits for everyone.

Ryan and Lori said...

I love that shot of all three children together...it really looks like they love spending time together!

Rachel said...

I'm LOVING these Phillip shots, you really captured them and what a treat for the rest of us! They are such, SUCH cuties!! Thanks Kim!

Debbie said...

cute, cute, cute family!

Jared and Lydia said...

I love all of your photos. These ones of the P family are just beautiful!
could your kids be any cuter. Love the tutu.
The baby photos are just amazing.
If you are coming to Corvallis please, please, please let me know so I can get my kiddos photographed by you. If you have time of course.

Lisa Rampton Halverson said...

I never would have survived the cold -- and you guys look good in it!

Thanks for getting these fab shots, Kim! You do amazing work!

Julie said...

I agree with Amy on the last pic! These are amazing and I love each one!