Thursday, January 15, 2009

In the Morning


Grace is trying to channel some warmth and sunshine by being adorned in flowers today. She's so much on the go now I pretty much have to be right there. Usually we play in her room each morning. Today I decided to grab the camera and follow her around.

Sitting.

Standing.

Fascinated with Susan's eyes.

Looking at books (and eating a bit of them too).


And when I leave the room...she follows.

And sometimes I call her chub, chubs don't you just want to squeeze her?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is just beautiful!! Those eyes!

Cami said...

Yes, I do want to squeeze her.

Mama Nirvana said...

Oh my goodness -- that last picture just sent my heart over the edge. I thought you were leaving today. Have a fun weekend!

Amy

danakat said...

She is just perfectly squooshable!
Enjoy your trip.

Trish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*Lisa* said...

These are so much fun. Do you scrapbook? These would make a cute page.

Rachel said...

Um yes, can we all give her a squeeze! Plus, what is up with your perfect house. Please tell me you set that all up and that's not really how you live as a mother of two! If so, I truly have a lot of catching up to do!!
Love ALL these photos as usual, amazing new hat, amazing blue eyes!!

emily a. said...

She really is so adorable. Have fun with Meta. I hope you take some pictures- we haven't seen updated pictures of her family in a while. :)

Becki said...

I love how you incorporate her suroundings! It's so artistic. She looks like such a happy baby.