Monday, November 03, 2008

The C Family


Or maybe a better title would be, The C Boys...they cracked me up! I was super impressed that they stayed white, clean and pressed as long as they did!

When this little guy's smile came out....you better watch out!

Love the freckles, just like his mom.




I turned around to go get some pictures on the curb...and this is how I found them:






I love how mom is a big ray of sun here with her three boys.

Whew! We couldn't of asked for a more perfect Alabama Fall afternoon!

9 comments:

Mama Nirvana said...

The weather just looks beautiful. I just love pictures of boys...and freckles!

Happy Monday!

Amy

Quincy Sorensen said...

These pictures, Kim, are wonderful. They are such a fun family and you capture them so well.

danakat said...

I smiled the entire time I looked through these! They are wonderful and I agree that you captured their fun and happy spirit. I especially love the curb shot.

Jen said...

Absolutely beautiful.

Ditto Family said...

All Treasures!!!

Jessica M said...

Love those! All of them!!

Lisha said...

They have got to be THRILLED with those pictures!!! I love the one of the boys with H&J holding hands in the foreground! Great job.

Beth said...

Wow, love these!

Kim said...

Cute boys, I does look like a perfectly beautiful day.