Saturday, October 25, 2008

Grace-7 Months Today

Really? Seven months? Where has the time gone?

I asked Grant to describe her at seven months and this is what I got (no help from mom):
I am so glad to have Gracie at seven months. She is very wonderful, she has been living in this family not very long because she was just born. And she is very, very, very, very, very small. She is so cute. She is the most wonderful thing I've ever seen in my whole entire life. And, she loves me too, she likes me and plays with me. She's cute, cute, so, so, sooo cute! she's very tiny, but not too tiny and she's so amazing. And she can crawl and roll and she is almost standing. And I love her very much.

Yes, our sweet baby girl is a quite the mover. She is crawling and pulling up on everything, she can even pull up to a stand! The crib mattress is lowered and it's fun to see her standing there when she's done napping. She wiggles and squirms and wants to be in the middle of everything. If she's done playing in her room, she'll crawl right down to her brother's to see what he has going on...oh how much we love her!

I have recently de-junked and gone through toys, found this dog I purchased in Prague...It's been inducted to the basket of toys by slobber.

6 comments:

Mama Nirvana said...

Happy Birthday, Gracie!

Love,
Amy

Dawn, said...

Definitely a sweet gal who is so very blessed with an incredible big brother!!

danakat said...

It just makes you happy to see her little face glow with excitement when she sees her big brother. That made my whole night!

Jenny Casey said...

Oh my gosh, Kim! She is such a doll! How in the world do you get her to keep her headbands on??? I'd love some advice!

Diana said...

Oh...I remember when you bought that toy! Don't tell me you're really going to throw it away??

Thanks for giving me such a cute niece :)

Rachel said...

The black and white is PERFECT.