Sunday, September 28, 2008

Sunday

It is few and far between, me getting a picture of Grant these days. He's the busiest little body and standing still for a photo is just not happening. I was lucky to get him to lay down and do a few test shots (that's what I told him to get him to sit still)! He is beautiful to me...oh how I love this boy.


Here's Gracie in vintage again. This is a dress my Mimi had handmade for my mom. The blanket was crocheted by my grandma B and is special because she made baby blankets early on and as a child we each chose one...for the future. I chose this pink one. My grandma died before I had any children and I think of her as it lays on the arm of Grace's rocker.



This was my stuffed lamb as a child.

Showing her chub.

7 comments:

Ditto Family said...

So neat to have your ancestors as part of your children lives daily.

Quincy Sorensen said...

I always love Vintage Gracie, as well as the story about the blanket. :)

Dawn, said...

Its not just your mommy prejudice speaking... Grant is TRULY a beautiful boy!! Both you children are breathtaking and so very blessed their mommy so wonderfully captures them in photos!

Diana said...

I didn't realize that dress had been Mom's how special! I can't wait until I get to my Grandma B. blanket sometime in the VERY distant future.

Mama Nirvana said...

Just beautiful.

Amy

Fowler family said...

Gracie is getting so big and beautiful! What a special blanket. And I am very impressed with how clean your childhood lamb looked. I think all my stuffed animals are moldy by now.

emily a. said...

LOVE the chub. Grace is adorable.