Friday, October 27, 2006

Things I Miss

After a few weeks of getting settled the things I miss are starting to surface. Here are just a few:
1. Tillamook Cheese! Grant will not eat whatever cheese I buy here.
2. Calling my friend Angela up and saying lets meet at the park.
3. My house, which is no longer mine!
4. The new porch of the house that I was going to decorate oh, so cute for Fall!
5. Marsha Marsha Marshmallow!
6. The beautiful Northwest mountains.
7. Sitting in a CHAIR while working on the computer.
8. Not walking up a flight of stairs carrying loads of groceries.
9. Our own bed.
10.My yard and gardening.

Okay, after listing things I miss, I think it's only fair to list things that I like about being here in Alabama.
1. Building a nice new house!
2. Having a running trail around a lake right out my front door.
3. In linking Marshsa Marsha, I just found out where I can buy it!
4. The super friendly people of the South, including the people in our new ward.
5. Doing Joy School with Grant.
6. Not paying rent right now (thank you Boeing and their nice moving package!)
7. Pretty hills and fall colors.
8. More family time with Mark because of his short commute!
9. Being able to watch TV from bed (we have TWO tv in the apartment!)
10.Having this adventure in general.

No comments: