


We hosted Joy School last week and today was Grant's first day of being dropped off at someone elses house. I think I was more worried than he was; wondering if he'd be ok (mostly behave), what would I do with myself....for 2 1/2 hours! I decided to run. Mark bought me an ipod and Nike + shoes this summer and I haven't taken full advantage of them yet. Grant and I run together each morning, but I can't wear headphones because he's a chatter box the whole way and I would feel bad just ignoring him. So, this morning was the perfect opportunity to try them out! It was super cool, you just plug in the workout you want and it keeps track of how far you've gone (reminding you along the way), how many min. miles your run, calories burned, etc. all to the tunes you select!




No comments:
Post a Comment